As a Sweat Pink ambassador, I was so excited to get to sample this months Bulu Box! I am such a sucker for anything that has to do with health and wellness, and this little box was full of great products to try! Each subscriber of Bulu Box gets to sample 4-5 snack, vitamin and supplement samples from some of the top wellness brands. The best part is, it is shipped right to your doorstep! I also loved the little box it came in! Lots of motivation and encouragement right on the box!
So what was inside my Bulu Box this month? Pure guilt-free yumminess!
- Quest Protein Powder- This was my favorite product inside. If you love Quest bars, then you will love this product! I'm also a lover of protein shakes, protein balls, protein cookies, protein pancakes, and protein! When you throw peanut butter flavor in there, you can never go wrong! Quest Protein Powder contains 23g of protein per serving with NO added sugar. It's also gluten free, if that's your thing. Each serving contains less than 1g of sugar. I mixed the powder with Almond/ Coconut milk and that's all she wrote. Super Yummy!
- Move it energy gummies - Sadly these were melted into a nice little blob after sitting in my mailbox on a hot, Texas, summer day. I did cut off a sample to try during my 14 mile long run and they tasted great and I love that they are packed with great ingredients to fuel your body.
- Yerba Prima Fiber Plus Powder - I thought this was a great product too. It contains 9 grams of
fiber per serving; 0 grams of sugar per serving; 15 calories per
serving. I mixed this into a glass of apple juice and it was wonderful! It gives you great gastrointestinal relief, and with the added Senna also offers some natural cleansing which is a win win in my book!
- Mediterra Nutritional Bars - This was actually my least favorite item. I tried it but just didn't love this flavor. I did love the fact that the Mediterra bars provide vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. There are yogurt and oats flavors that may be more my cup of tea that I will definitely give a try!
- Anit-itch cream by Earth's Care - This was a great hit in our household. Everything is bigger in Texas, even mosquito! I tried this product on a few of the kids bites and it seemed to be great for the itching! I love that it's a natural product and one that I will definitely keep around!