Happy 8 months Luci! Here's what you're up to these days!
- You are wearing 6 to 9 months clothes and some 12 months.
- You are in a size 3 diaper
- For such a tiny girl you are BIG eater! You eat 3 meals a day now. You get cereal in the morning, a vegetables for lunch and for dinner you usually get vegetable as well or another bowl of cereal.
- You are starting to eat mostly table foods now, other than your cereal. You also love eating foods that are cut up small. Like chuncks of carrots, apples, string cheese, spaghetti, etc... You are such a great eater and I hope it stays that way!
- You are crawling everywhere, and are also standing on your own. We expect you to take off walking any day now.
- You are not really a social baby. You will grin and smile at people, but will let very few hold you.
- You are staying with your Memaw everyday while Mom and Daddy work. Most mornings your little eye's light up with excitement when we get there. I've gotten a cry or refusal to go to Memaw a few times though. :)
- You are such a scavenger. You crawl all over and will put anything and everything in your mouth that you find. There are no telling how many strands of carpet you have swallowed!
Here is my attempt at your 8 month photos!