My little Luci Goose...you are 7 months old already! I can't believe that soon I will be planning your first birthday! It makes me a little sad, but excited too. Taking your photos this month was not an easy task. In fact, it took all of us just to get a few photos. You were not going to be still long enough to let Mommy take your picture!
I have to say that you are spoiled rotten! And I'm to blame. I've pretty much held you most of your life. :) Now that you are mobile you will push to get down and play, but not for long. I always rock you to sleep and often times I just hold you while you sleep. I love those moments. Savoring every sweet moment of your life is so important to me.
Soon I'll be returning to work, and the thought of it literally makes me sick. I'll miss so much during the day, so expect lots of snuggles when I get home.
Well sweet girl, here is what you are up to these days!
- You are crawling all over the place! You don't like your knees to touch the hard floor so often times you are on your feet and hands.
- You are also pulling up on everything, which means everything has to be moved to a higher location or you will have it in your possession.
- You weighed 17.6 pounds at your last Dr. visit, and you were 27 inches.
- Your favorite foods are still the baby foods that me and your Daddy make. Avocados, potatoes, beans...those are your favorites. You don't care for fruit, just like your Momma.
- Your personality is the greatest. Everyone loves you and you have a way of making everyone smile and happy.
- You love your brother and sisters, and your face lights up when you see them. They have a way with you like no other, and the giggles that come out of when you play are priceless.
- You are still waking up around 3,4, or 5 in the morning to be fed. You don't stay up or eat much and you are back to sleep.
- You have two bottom teeth now also.
- I've also started feeding you some finger foods. You are so smart and will often feed yourself right off your highchair tray.
- Your doctor expects you to be walking in a couple of months, and says that you are about 3 months ahead developmentally.
My Silly Girl