- At your last dr. visit you weighed 15lbs 3oz. and you were 25 inches long.
- You wear a size 2 diaper
- And you are pretty much wearing size 6 months clothes
- You have the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen
- You still have dark hair, but out in the sun it has a red tint to it
- You are still waking up at least once a night to eat. You are my little night owl.
- You are rolling everywhere. We always lay you on a blanket in the floor, but you are off of it in no time!
- You also push up very well. You will be crawling in no time, and then I think we will be in trouble.
- Your Grandad has taught you to blow bubbles and spit, and everytime you see him that's what you start doing. It's too cute!
- You do not like for strangers to hold you at all, and if you wake up in a strange place you are out of control crying. Needless to say, your Daddy and I don't get to leave you often.
- You love to be outside. Since you are staying with your Memaw until school is out, she takes you on walks outside everyday if the weather is nice.
- You are reaching and grabbing everything....especially my water bottles. You will grab anyone's drink with your mouth wide open. We can thank your Grandad for that.
- You have the cutest smile. When you smile you always stick out your tongue. It's the sweetest.
- You are also such a Mommy's girl. I can't even leave the room without you crying.
- You love to talk, and I think you love to hear yourself scream.
- You are teething, and you chew on everything. Whatever you can get your hands on goes into your mouth.
- You still sleep with your lovey, and it's a must have. Thankfully your Memaw has made you several!
- You love your brother and sisters, and your face just lights up when you see them.
- Luci I'm also in love with your laughter. You have the biggest belly laugh, and it just makes my heart smile everytime I hear it. :)
Monday, May 23, 2011
Posted by Christi Crow at 9:56 PM