My sweet girl :) You are 3 months old! I absolutely love this stage of your life. You are the happiest baby. All it takes is someone talking to you and your little face just lights up!
So what are you up to these day?!!!
- You are somewhat on a routine. You take pretty good naps during the day, and you are still getting up to nurse in the mornings around 4:00. You go right back to sleep after you eat which is soo nice.
- You love to stand up in my lap like a big girl, and you are so proud of yourself when you do.
- You're such a happy girl. You just laugh and coo, and it is sweet music to our ears. You still love talking to your Daddy, and ya'll have some pretty funny conversations.
- You love your bath, but you do not enjoy getting dressed and lotioned afterwards. It usually sends you into a fit.
- You also still have a spell of crying around 8:00 almost every night. You just get so tired that you will fuss for about 30 minutes until you drift off to sleep.
- You are still wearing a size 1 diaper and 0-3months clothes. They are getting a little short and snug so we've started putting you in some of your 3-6 months.
- You still take your pacifier, and you also have a blanky now and it is a must when you're tired. You love to snuggle up to it, and hide your face.
- When you don't have your paci your fist is in your mouth.
- You are starting to reach and grab at your toys now also. You have a little elephant on your carseat, and you love to grab ahold of his feet and pull on him.
Luci, you are just growing so fast! We are enjoying and soaking up every moment with you! We love you!